Exciting developments! The Association of Symbolic Logic has made the now-out of print volumes in the Lecture Notes in Logic (vols. 1-12) and Perspectives in Mathematical Logic (vols. 1-12) open-access through Project Euclid. This includes classics like
- Shoenfield’s Recursion Theory,
- Lindström’s Aspects of Incompleteness in the LNL,
- Sacks’ Higher Recursion Theory,
- Hájek and Pudlák’s Metamathematics of First-order Arithmetic,
- Shelah’s Proper and Improper Forcing,
- Barwise’s Admissible Sets and Structures, and
- Barwise and Feferman’s Model-theoretic Logics in the PiML.